Absolute Pwnage: A Absolute Pwnage: A

Holy crap

Good job man! I don't usually review many flashed but this one caught my attention. I thought you did an excellent job on this. It kept going and didn't once get boring. It wasn't that original as far as the story goes, but it doesn't really matter because it was exciting.

I was thinking; you should work on making the stick figure graphics better, you know? Make them more fluent and slimmer; they looked pretty lame. Also, you should start a series out of this, write up a whole story and even have voices. It'd be awesome. Post about it in the forums.

Good Job!

Zelda: Heroic Rage 8 Zelda: Heroic Rage 8

Awesome

This is the first movie I've reviewed in a long time. More importantly, this is the first movie to make me want to review it in a long time. I thought this was totally awesome. Great drawings, sounds, action, and storyline. Everything made sence and worked perfectly. You left me hangin on an edge here... I wanna find out what happens!

SolidSacketh responds:

Cool, thanks. That makes me want to get the next one created. I doubted myself for getting 3rd place with this one.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Holy Crap.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Holy crap...

This was...amazing. This is THE greatest Zelda fan game of all time. There needs to be more games like this! MAKE MORE PLEASE!

Endless Flight Endless Flight

Nice

That was deffinitely the best version of that game I've ever played. There's still things to make it better though. What if you added powerups? Now that would be awesome, giving you like 3 missiles so you can shoot like three stalagtites or stalagmites, super speed or super slowness, bombs which clear an area, and then you could add enemies too! Good job, you should add my ideas; that'd be pretty sweet.

GeoKureli responds:

in the next version, there will be power-ups, enemies, and you can spit fire,but it wont be used against the ceiling/floor. but only to get rid of the enemies. and thx :D

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Cool

Fun little game

Interracial Relations Pt. I Interracial Relations Pt. I

Nothing against y'all cause I think you're trying to do something a little bit different than everyone else, and that's awesome, but it just sounds very weak. Not that it isn't good, it's just not fleshed out. Don't be afraid to sing! You have a decent sounding voice and sometimes you're on key, but it feels like you're not singing to your full potential. Let that shit ring out and be heard!

I also hate songs under two minutes. What's the point? That's like half of a metallica intro. And yes I know as a punk band you guys probably hate metallica, but there's a lot to be learned there.

Keep trying guys, but to be frank there's no way in hell I would release this recording on an ep. I'm picky enough about my demo, but the point is to sound good! Work on some shit keep doing your thing guys.

Princess (Really need Rev Princess (Really need Rev

I like it

Fun feel good song, reminds me a lot of Owl City. Good job man, keep it up!

dicennian responds:

Well I love owl city so that sounds awesome mate:)

Dirty Classic Rock Dirty Classic Rock

NICE

I love the style, it's great, stick to it. The riff is like Cowboys From Hell but classic rock. This is awesome, seriously, keep it up!