Absolute Pwnage: A Absolute Pwnage: A

Holy crap

Good job man! I don't usually review many flashed but this one caught my attention. I thought you did an excellent job on this. It kept going and didn't once get boring. It wasn't that original as far as the story goes, but it doesn't really matter because it was exciting.

I was thinking; you should work on making the stick figure graphics better, you know? Make them more fluent and slimmer; they looked pretty lame. Also, you should start a series out of this, write up a whole story and even have voices. It'd be awesome. Post about it in the forums.

Good Job!

Zelda: Heroic Rage 8 Zelda: Heroic Rage 8

Awesome

This is the first movie I've reviewed in a long time. More importantly, this is the first movie to make me want to review it in a long time. I thought this was totally awesome. Great drawings, sounds, action, and storyline. Everything made sence and worked perfectly. You left me hangin on an edge here... I wanna find out what happens!

SolidSacketh responds:

Cool, thanks. That makes me want to get the next one created. I doubted myself for getting 3rd place with this one.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Holy Crap.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

NAFC NAFC

Nice job guys

This kicked ass, I hope all of our movies end up this good. :D

Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

Niiiiice

Good job man, I loved it! I was bumbed out when it ended though, make more!!

A Very Short Western A Very Short Western

Hahahahahahaha

Holy crap, that was helarious! Good job man, good job. That totally fooled me!

Zandoids Episode1 (pilot) Zandoids Episode1 (pilot)

Awesome

I loved it, make a series!!!

A Super Mario World Ep2 A Super Mario World Ep2

5 5 5 5 5 5

Holy crap, this was infuckingsane, great job! I loved the whole combinations of all those different game, and then when Cloud came, I knew this would just get even sicker! GREAT JOB

Darkwood Productions Darkwood Productions

Good

I liked it good job

Baghdad Basketball Baghdad Basketball